You’ve worked hard all your life to secure your retirement years financially. All of that can be lost to the escalating expense of long-term healthcare -- if you aren’t adequately prepared.
As the cost of nursing home care and homecare reach all-time highs, the need for Long-Term Care Insurance is greater than ever. Studies show that 70% of adults 65 years of age or older will need some sort of long-term care in their lifetime. It’s almost never too late to take advantage of LTC Planning. Even after becoming a resident.
Many of these same people have no insurance to cover the estimated $6,000 to $14,000 per month in care that they will need. A properly crafted Long-Term Care Insurance plan can help you protect the assets you have worked hard to accumulate over the years. Schaff Financial Group can help you create a plan to pay for these costs through Long-Term Care Insurance policies.
- You may never need long-term care, but if you do, how will that affect your family? And how will you pay for it?
- How to protect your retirement assets against the cost of LTC.
- How to receive tax-free benefits.
- Medicaid Planning.
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Options. Strategies to leverage assets 4-5 times.
- Options for paying LTC expenses by re-purposing RMD’s, IRAs, 401(k)s, old life insurance policies, CDs and pensions.
- The average cost of a nursing home stay is now over $80,000 per year. Are you prepared to pay for this expense out-of-pocket?
Date and Time
Tue, Jan 17, 2023
6:00p - 8:00p CST